Acceptable Usage Policy
Traboda's Acceptable Usage Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") describes prohibited uses of the services (the “Services”) offered by Traboda CyberLabs Private Limited ("Traboda") and the web-application located at www.traboda.com (“Platform”).
This AUP is intended to protect Traboda and You as well as the Services and the Internet community as a whole from improper, inappropriate, abusive, or illegal activity. When using the Services, you are required to comply with this AUP and is expected to adhere to commonly accepted practices of the Internet community.
The types of activities described in this AUP are not meant to be exhaustive, but merely illustrative of examples of conduct deemed by Traboda to be inappropriate, improper, illegal, or otherwise harmful to Traboda's reputation, Services and therefore prohibited when using the Services.
Traboda reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP any time and in any manner by positing a revised version on the Platform.
By using the Services, You acknowledge reading, understanding and agreeing to comply with the terms of this AUP, at all times while using the Services. If at any point of time You disagree with this AUP, you must stop using the Services.
If you violate the AUP or authorize or help others to do so, Traboda may suspend or terminate your use of the Services immediately and without notice.
Traboda assumes no liability for Your Content or Your use of the Services.
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Such behavior may result in criminal or civil liability. You may not engage, without limitation, in the following activities:
- Revealing Your account password to others or allowing use of Your account by others, including but not limited to friends and family members.
- Gaining unauthorized access to, or attempting to compromise or test the normal functioning, operation or security of any network, system, computing facility, equipment, data or information.
- Gaining unauthorized access to the user accounts or passwords of other users of any system.
- Engaging in any activities that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Services, their system, or the Internet (i.e., denial attacks).
- Monitoring or crawling any data, information or communications on any network or system not owned by You without authorization.
- Attempting to intercept, redirect or otherwise interfere with communications intended for others.
- Intentionally transmitting files or messages containing computer viruses or propagating worms, Trojan horses, or "spyware" programs.
- Taking any action in order to obtain Services to which You are not entitled.
- Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
- Using manual or electronic means to avoid the use limitations related to the Services, such as access and storage restrictions.
- Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited by this provision.
The Services may only be used for lawful purposes. You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or Platform for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
Inappropriate & Illegal Content
You shall not use the Services to transmit, distribute or store material that is inappropriate, as reasonably determined by Traboda, or material that is illegal, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, enables illegal online gambling or inconsistent with the generally accepted practices of the Internet community.
You shall ensure that your use of the Services and all content transmitted, distributed or stored by You on the Platform do not violate any applicable domestic or foreign laws or regulations including but not limited to the Export Control Laws, or any laws relating to content distribution, encryption or any rights of any third party.
You shall not use the Services in any manner that would infringe, dilute, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any privacy or other personal rights or any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights and laws protecting patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary information.
You shall not use the Services to transmit or distribute material containing fraudulent offers for goods or services, or any advertising or promotional materials that contain false, deceptive, or misleading statements, claims, or representations.
You shall not use the Services to distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
You shall not use the Services to transmit, distribute or store material that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other component harmful to the Services, any other network or equipment, or to the other Users. These include, but are not limited to, content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
The Services may not be used in a manner which purposely alters or forges Your identity. You may not engage, without limitation, in the following activities:
- Sending any message or transmitting any electronic communication using a name or address other than Your own for purposes of deception.
- Impersonating someone else by altering Your source IP address or by using forged headers or other identity information.
- Fraudulently concealing, forging or otherwise falsifying Your identity in connection with any use of the Services.
No E-mail or Other Message Abuse
Monitoring & Law Enforcement
Traboda reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this AUP or misuse of the Services. Traboda may:
- investigate violations of this AUP or misuse of the Services; or
- remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this AUP or any other agreement Traboda have with You for use of the Services
- report any activity that Traboda suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information.
- cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this AUP.
Reporting of Violations of this AUP
If You become aware of any violation of this AUP, You will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop and remedy the violation. To report any violation of this AUP, please email to [email protected]